1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

does it help. gun fit poi advice from ts.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Yes I do believe it does. I started shooting ATA 2007, shot about 2500 targets before that. 2007 years end average was a 84.3. I then dug deeper learned about POA vs POI. Checked chokes. Learned about gun fit. this year I got a PFS tired of looking for a lefty stocked gun, knew it to be to early to go custom wood as alot may change in the near future. I have shot about 800 practice targets and averaged a 92. ATA registered im holding a 94.3 I give a lot of credit to the help on TS.com. Now I am going to practice handicap more, I normally do not get to "practice". I am currently 21.5. doubles I have shot for fun. shooting them much better this year. I thibk If I did not find TS.com I would be shooting blind. As for my average. I think its great for the amount of targets I get to shoot. Next year I would like to double my targets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.