1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

does flinching disrupt the flow?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by m70win, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m70win

m70win Member

I had a guy get upset with me last year because I flinched. It's not something you do on purpose and I feel bad enough as it is with out someone rubbing it in.

Tim

2. m70win

m70win Member

Ya LTS I thought so to but it still made me feel bad, I did try a release for a while but had to sell it to pay some bills. I also have flinched and the next shooter to me flinched which makes me feel bad also.It's all in your head but once you start I don't think you can ever be sure it won't strike again.

Tim

3. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Their right. Don't worry about what your other squad members are doing. They should be looking at the bird not you. I don't look at anyone when I'm waiting to shoot. Forget them. The focus should be on why are you flinching?
    Are you covering the bird? Trigger has alot to do with it. Flinching is cured by deeper concentration. I flinch once and awhile. why? Mostly because I'm not concentrating enough when I call "pull". So I lose the bird and lungh, stab, jerk and flinch to still try to break it. Focus and crush. Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.