1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does DownRange Mfg. answer email?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Capt. Morgan, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

I have heard that DownRange Mfg. will do ballistics (pressure/velocity) testing of customer's handloads and have tried to contact them regarding it. I sent one email about 2 weeks ago and have received no reply and I have just sent another hoping for better luck. Is this company reasonably reliable in customer service and response or is their email address listed on their web site simply to deter phone calls?

Morgan

2. Dutchboy

Dutchboy TS Member

Don't forget any big company has their spam filters strung pretty tight, and some customer emails never make it.... FWIW, Dutch.

3. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Kevin called me yesterday afternoon and we had a very productive conversation regarding his ballistics testing capabilities. I'll be send him some of my reloads in the near future. I understand why so many have spoken so highly of his dedication to shooters.

Morgan

4. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Kevin would rather take 10 phone calls than to type 1 email reply. This is because he has stubby fingers and they don't all fit on the keyboard at the same time. His words per minute typed depend on whether he uses one finger or two. IMHO BOY, am I going to pay for this one. Omaha

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'll bet he's in the majority on this site.

6. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Write down that he has stubby little fingers and Kevin will call you directly!!! Now we are going to have a finger measurement test..... go figure. Omaha

7. oletymer

oletymer Member

They do answer emails but do not update their website. I still don't see the DRA12 1 clone of the Winchester wad. They should fire the person that takes care of their website, probably the worst in the industry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.