1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone sell 391 Teknys Removable Ribs

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by w762nato, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w762nato

w762nato Member

So I see 391 Teknys –Trap comes with Removable Rib does anyone market or sell other heights to change POI? The gun only came with one rib.
    Sure can't find any parts like that on the Berreta web site.
    Knock my hat off to Email
    Jan

2. rscotty

rscotty TS Member

I have the top trap model that came with 2 ribs. There are 2 more ribs documented in the manual and I wanted to check them out. I wrote to Beretta USA regarding these ribs about 3 months ago and received an answer stating that Beretta USA had not yet received any from the mother company, and didn't know when they would arrive.

With that said, you should be able to get either the step rib or the flat rib (whichever one you didn't get with your gun) directly from Beretta USA. You can send them an email from their web site. While you're at it, please ask about the other 2 ribs and let me know what they say at this point.

Rich

3. Tekyn gold

Tekyn gold TS Member

I can not find a thing about ribs on beretta web site

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

So does anyone have 1 of the 2 ribs that came with their gun that wants to sell one?

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. GIV1911

GIV1911 TS Member

The gold target ribs don't fit the tekny's guns the GT has a completely different locking system, also the manual for the GT states that on the second page. Bryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 391 teknys rib removal

beretta removable rib

beretta teknys gold removable rib

beretta teknys gold removeable rib

beretta teknys rib change

rib adjustment on beretta 391 teknys