1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone own a Perazzi SC2?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Aussie Dan, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Hello,
    I was just wondering if anyone on here has an SC2 Perazzi? I'm looking for some detailed pictures of the engraving pattern on the bottom of the receiver? I have seen a couple of case hardened ones but not the silver action engraving in detail?

Also want to know if they have drop out triggers, says in the catalogue they don't but I have been told they do?

Thanks for reading!

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

SC2 is a grade, not a model.

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

You may find them in the factory catalogue.

Commonly found SC2 grade engraving on MX-28 & MX-410. Also available on all models with or without detachable trigger.

4. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

So MX8 Lusso and MX8 SC2 would be very similar then? Just the engraving different?

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

Perazzi has offered guns called SC1 SC2 SC3 and SCO

They are grades but also gun models. I have a SC1 and a SCO. I have seen but one SC2. It was a slightly higher grade SC1. They are rare.

Tom

6. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

SC2 is in the currect catalog as Steve W mentioned. It appears different than the Lusso grade.

[​IMG]

7. Gapper

Gapper TS Member

I don't own one, but there are pictures of a Perazzi SC2 for sale on GunBroker.com. Engraved on the bottom is a goose?/duck? landing on a lake. It is an SC2/MX8 w/removable trigger. Regards, GAP

8. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

S C 1 was the original desognation for what is commonly called "Comp One". SC2, SC3 and SCO are grades, not models.

9. Gapper

Gapper TS Member

The grade becomes the model in the higher end Perazzi; an SC3 or SCO is referred to as exactly that, despite its configuration. All the O/U blitz guns are SC's.

So a particular gun would be an SCO, or SC3, first - style or configuration second.

A matter of respect; a way of saying grade trumps model, money talks - BS walks. GAP

10. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

The Sc2 engraving in the new catalogue is quite different than the one on gunbroker.

I also saw a colour case hardened sporter stamped SC2 but it had no engraving, I guess you wouldn't notice it much with the colour anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx8 engraved sc2