1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know westcoastwalnutwood on ebay?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bjk1972, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Has anyone heard of westcoastwalnutwood on ebay? Im starting to look for wood for a stock project and while on ebay the other day I did a search for english walnut blanks. Westcoastwalnutwood had several that seamd to be very fairly priced.Just curious more than anything.I tried to google but no luck. Thanks Brad.

2. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Thanks Top Single. I have been in contact with Cecil and he is on my radar. Who did your stock work? Very well done!

3. turmite

turmite Member

Here is another vote for Cecil. You will also not find a more honest person, and one who gives great value for the $$

Mike

4. high 2

high 2 Member

I`ve spent a small fortune with Cecil. Never a problem. Larry

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Tom Smith has made a half-dozen stocks for me and the wood came from Cecil. Pretty strong endorsement when someone like Tom uses him!

6. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Brad.. Mike Mann, "MrM" on this site, has some fabulous blanks at a very reasonable price. Mike is as good as they come when it comes to customer satisfaction, bar none! Dennis DeVault purchases blanks from him on a regular basis for his gunstocks. See his banner on this site under White Creek Gunstock Blanks..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.