1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know Coconutjoy?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Scott Johnson, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

The mail from USA to Canada is amazingly slow. Scott

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

he has sold a lot on here so somebody should know, never heard anything bad either

3. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

I have delt with him. No problems. Like they said mail is slow to Nova Scotia.

4. Byrrrdmann

Byrrrdmann Member

I shoot with some people at the Maine state shoot that are from Canada that know Wayne and they said he is as honest as the day is long. While he does a lot of dealing on this forum, he earns his daily bread by spreading the word of GOD, he is a minister. Although a very good and avid shooter, he will not shoot on a Sunday. Be patient, good things are a long time coming. I've been waiting since July for a SX1 skeet gun. It will showup someday!
    Tony Generose

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Canada must be the place for Winchester parts dealers. There was another one, can't remember the name, that parted out guns and posted here daily. Maybe Coconutjoy is his new name,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.