1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone collect die-cast toy tractors?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by lives4trap, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lives4trap

lives4trap TS Member

0   0   0

This is a die-cast International 650 tractor. I bought this at the Grand American in Vandalia in approximately 1999. I'm doing some research to determine its value. Does anyone want to add it to their collection? It is in gently used condition. I don't think my son ever took it outside.
    Thanks for looking
    Laura

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Cast farm machinery collectios are a fraternity just like shooters. Just do some searches and You'll find more sites than you know what to do with.

3. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

i have an employee who is a big IH collector- i will show this to him on monday- he'll know! wally riebesell

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

0   0   0

the john deere dealer in oskaloosa iowa has got at least a 1000 of the diecast tractors in his collection. probably has 75 pedal tractors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.