1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anybody know this Gentleman???

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Matt28, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

I put an ad on here looking for an AR10 and JOE LOWTHER contacted me with a gun he had for sale. I asked if he had an account and he said a friend of his told him about my post. If anybody knows this guy and can account for him I would like to do business with him.

Thanks
    Matt

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Did you get pictures, and a phone number to call? Then verify his address with questions.

It is getting tough on this site for newbies, because of the increasing hacking incidents, and spammers.

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

if he asks to be paid via western union, forget it!

4. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the suggestions. I have recieved emails with pictures and diffrent facts about the gun. I asked him to call me or I could call him with my number attached so we could work out the details. He then texted me later and said he couldnt get a hold of me on my cell, but the text came through fine. I ran his number and it wasnt flagged for spam. I called him back and it went straight to voicemail. The deal insnt extrordinary but its the gun im looking for. What do you think?

Thanks
    Matt

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

If you have any reservations, use an FFL on both ends. Jeff

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Talk to him!

"If you have any reservations, use an FFL on both ends." Next best thing!

7. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There is more than that one gun out there.. be patient another will come along.. sounds fishy to me..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.