1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anybody have a T-2 wad and caliper handy?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by goatskin, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

I'd like a LOA and shotcup depth, if you can.

Also, has anybody loaded the T-2 into a 67mm hull, such as the <i>RED</i> AA-hs? The red are 67mm and the grey are 70mm, which accounts for some of the fits people have reloading them.

I'm trying to work up a new Hummingbird and Bumblebee load that will fit into FedPapers, cut to 67mm and roll-crimped.

Bob

2. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Bob, the B&P T2 wad has an overall length of 1.720". Shot cup depth is .600". Seal to cup bottom is 1.120". Gas seal diameter is .729".

I never tried loading them in a 67mm hull.

3. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

Thanks. I think that will work, esp if I break their legs a bit before loading.

I ordered a couple of bags, anyhow.

I'm trying to put a full 24g of #4 Bismuth in a 67mm FedPaper (or cutdown Eurotrash), and am looking for a more efficient solution than using spacer/filler in a 12C1 or 12S3.

Bob

4. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

I don't believe that the T2 will go into the new AA's, as it is so long that the top of the basewad interferes with its seating all the way.

That, at least, is what BP says about it.

Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.