1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Anybody Actually KNOW for a Fact...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

...what is going to happen regarding the proposed Arms Treaty? What is the REAL story? How do we develop a firewall? What are our options?

Thanks,

Kit

2. tomc66

tomc66 Member

Stop worrying about this! It will not happen! The U.S.Senate must approve all treaties and the US Constitution takes president over all treaties.
    This crap has been making the rounds for the past few years.

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Now you ask for FACTS? LOL

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Everybody likes a little a$$, but nobody likes a little smarta$$. Both of you guys just told me you don't know anything. I could have gotten that from the girl down the street. I have two democrat senators here in Va., and they're both a couple of Obama butt leaches. I've read everything in print that I could find regarding this thing and I'm still not comfortable. Who are the senators who will stop this thing. Does anybody actually KNOW ANYTHING?

Respectfully,

Kit

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I would suggest you stay away from that girl!

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Don't worry, Big Boy, I can handle her. You got any facts?????.....or are you just air?

7. Texas Yankee

Texas Yankee Member

If you want to know something about the treatys read Dick Morris's new book. He tells how the treaties can be in effect without congress voteing on them O is working on more than one at this time.

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

My wife got an email on this subject, and it was written by Rueters News. Basically what the article said was that Hussein Obama wasn't going to push for any gun legislation. He would let Hillary do it by trying to get this treaty signed with other countries. That is all I know about it so far, and what I have read on this site. Whether it can happen, I don't know. But, given what goes on in Washington, there alot of stuff we don't know about. I think I'll call my congressman, Mac Thornberry, and ask him about it. Maybe we should all call our elected officials. Charlie Henderson

9. CharlieAMA

OK- I called my Congressman's office, Mac Thorberry, R-Texas, and the girl in the office looked it up for me on Snopes. She said they also use factcheck.com. She said they thought these two sights are pretty good, but she also said you can believe what you want to. I went on Snopes, and typed in 'United Nations Small Arms Treaty' and there was an article on it. The treaty has not been signed by Billary. It also states that Hussien cannot circumvent the legislative process, or the Consitution to get this done. It has to be ratified by the Congress. The girl also told me the only way Hussien was going to get anything done with guns, was to either repeal the Second Admendment, or add another Admendment to the Constitution. That's what I was able to find out. Charlie

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Snopes is NOT a reliable source. They omit facts and cherry pick others to support their liberal bias. They've been caught in the act doing this.

11. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Charlie, Your Republican Congressman actually admitted to using Snopes and factcheck? According to the experts here, those are pinko disinformation sites.

Texas Yankee , Dick Morris has a book to sell, so he has a vested interest in spreading the fear.

12. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

The US has abided by several unratified treaties in the past so this one might work the same. Don't put anything past the big eared bozo or his stool followers.

13. tomc66

tomc66 Member

Obama does not have the time to send in the black helicopters and take all your guns. According to the Mayan calander,the world will end on Dec. 21!

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"the girl in the office looked it up for me on Snopes."

"Your Republican Congressman actually admitted to using Snopes and factcheck?"

Can you even read?

Bob Falfa

15. CharlieAMA

Hey, I called his office, and that is what his secretary told me. It has been mentioned here a million times that snopes and others have skewed facts and all of that. Just reporting what I saw. Charlie

16. Murman

Murman Member

There are treaties that have been upheld by the Supreme Court even though they were thought to be unconstitutional and there have been treaties that weren't adhered to because they were deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. Probably means that whoever appoints Supreme Court Justices can change the balance of things to come. Anyone want to rethink their vote?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.