1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Andrew Litt still sell Perazzi in England???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Charlie Becknell, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I heard Andrew Litt went out of business a couple of years ago. What was the final outcome regarding his Perazzi dealership?

2. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

Litt's went bankrupt several years ago and was shuttered while in receivership. It would appear that his shop and inventory were purchased by and re-opened as 'Sportsman Gun Centre - Wales'. It would not appear that Andrew Litt has any affiliation with the new shop. -J.F. Wolfington

3. Charlie Becknell

Thanks. I have heard rumors about what happened but I really don't know the details of his business decline.

4. Charlie Becknell

5. Boxbirder

Boxbirder Member

Maybe when he gets out of jail last I heard he had about another year left. From what I was told he had a ponzi going and almost took out Perazzi by doing so.

6. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

I had heard rumors of financial 'impropriety', but didn't know any details.

7. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

i bought three guns from Andrew back in the day.... two perazzi and one beretta.... I was one of the lucky ones to get out of there alive with most of my skin still in place. I would like to know his criminal status. .... clue.... Bernie Madoff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

andrew litt perazzi