1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

doe anyone no any thing about winchester sele

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bubba at ohio, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubba at ohio

bubba at ohio TS Member

need information good gun bad gun just anything

2. bubba at ohio

bubba at ohio TS Member

it is winchester select energy trap gun o u

3. djcuda

djcuda Member

Very good gun for the money.All the options you need to get started shooting.I had 2 , but sold the One with the M/C stock and kept the one with the adj. comb.The gun shoots well with mild recoil.No problems with about 7500 rounds through the one I still have.
    Dave

4. bubba at ohio

bubba at ohio TS Member

thanks for the info

5. Dan S.

Dan S. TS Member

I have the 30" with adjustable comb. After 18,000 rounds the only complaint I have is the comb is not parallel. My average went from 93.6 last year to 96.8 this year and shooting 7/8 ouncers to boot. I added 9 oz. mercury unit in the stock, and a Kickeez rocker pad. Can't seem to shoot it well for handicap though. The barrels are a bit whippy. I might try a removable barrel weight. I just ran my first 100 straight in doubles last month with it. P.S. I sold my KS5 special and now shoot this gun exclusively. It just fits me, what can I say!! If it feels good to you when you pull it up, buy it, you'll like it. Can't go far wrong for the money.

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

If you are running Doubles with it, DON'T SELL THAT GUN! Get another gun for Singles and Caps!

The Belgian made Winchester seems to have a good rep for field use, but is seldom seen at the gun clubs in my area. A young SCTP shooter at my club has one, and I may take a look at it (shoot it) on the Bunker field next weekend.

7. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I've got one SC model 32" works fine haven't shot it that much. a friend also has one loves it shoots it alot.

8. SelectEnergyJim

SelectEnergyJim TS Member

I have one and three of my friends do also. We all are very happy with them.
    Jim

9. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We have a new one at the Silver Dollar 32". adj comb. $1550.00 + shipping.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.