1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dodd Fesses Up: Admits AIG Bonus Amendment Added

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Joe Potosky, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=ydkUnznzaG" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=ydkUnznzaG" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Dodd Fesses Up: Admits AIG Bonus Amendment Added at Behest of Obama Administration

2. Inspector 12

Inspector 12 TS Member

He was sure trying to dodge this one earlier today. CNN was flat on the hunt trying to pin down who was responsible. The hearing that Liddy spoke at was interesting as well.

Funny how many people are playing "wasn't me" these days.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Now if he and franks, waters, schumer et.al would fess up to the rest of the things they did like FM/FM!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Should have named him Chris Dodge as he dodges the truth. If he were a Republican the news media would cry for his resignation. This guy intended to pay these bonus while he stuck his finger in the eyes of the American people. Many have lost jobs and although this was 1/10th of 1% of the bailout, it's egregious just like Pelosi taking a USAF jet to fly her wherever she wants to go. Now that's arrogance and as Marie Antonette (spelling?) said "Let them eat cake". Pelosi thinks illegals are patriotic and the ICE law enforcement agents are un-American. Think of how the morale is at ICE. Obama supports Pelosi. Shameful. BT-100dc

5. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

If he really did fess up, and I mean confess to more than we already know, he's the first democrat to do that I can remember.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Orders came from the white House. The "Administration" to be exact, to put the loophole allowing the bonuses in. They're throwing Geithner under the bus, so people will look no further.

Dodd's flip-flop is simple lying and should not be tolerated. He probably will lose his election, as they are pouncing up and down on him locally.

Nixon was a choir boy compared to what we have now.

HM

7. halfmile

Flinchy, if you hadn't been in the closet wit Bawney Fwank, you may have been watching the news last night and saw Dodd uttering those words. He also admitted "inserting" the Feb 11 date per Hypocrite Hill directive.

I may be confused sometimes, but i know what I saw and heard on National TV.

Pukes should know better than questioning me. I don't make stuff up.

HM

8. halfmile

Cavuto's words, not mine.

Fact is he lied, then changed his story again. The above link is one of the stories. You can decide which is true for yourself.

And there was a clip of Dodd changing his story.

You pick nits rather well, did you ever have head lice?

HM

9. halfmile

"some newspaper account". They lie all the time, don't they?

What is your source to refute the Fox News accounts? FYI even CNN is toying with Geithners exit. Dodd told 2 different stories and that's fact. You only want one of them for your version.

Pot stirring, the mark of the socially challenged.

Go clean your Mossberg. I'm done here.

HM

10. bocephus

bocephus Member

Easy on ol flincher now, after all it is a challenge for him to even get to trapshooters.com, let alone do a little research on his own and become informed. But I suppose being a libtard he wouldn't want to get facts mixed up with the indoctrination he gets from moveon.org or the DU.

And flincher, ahh its your boy out there changing his story every few minutes. This just shows you how quick we are bring these things to light, heck you are still lagging about a day behind rofl.

11. bigdogtx

haven't heard from old flinchy for a while,,,,bawney and dodd been keeping you under wraps????

they haven't taught him too well,,,,still trying to move blame/subject instead of answering a question,,,,ooooppppssss forgot he's a lib

12. bigdogtx

that's what we are waiting for,,,,the TRUTH,,,,not the twisted facts that they try to shove down our throats when they have an agenda,,,,and if you don't see THAT then you are blind!!!!!

13. bigdogtx

Case in point,,,,

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.