1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Doc Neese of California Passes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JES, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JES

JES Member

So sorry to hear this. My condolences to the family. I shoot at Redlands he will be missed. Jan Slough

2. Vickie

Vickie Member

Our prayers and thoughts are with Doc's family. I have missed seeing him the past few months. He was a good man and an outstanding shooter. We have lost another friend.

God Bless you, Doc.

Tom and Vickie Larkin

3. BMC

BMC Member

An extremely nice man and a great shooter as well. Doc will be missed for sure.

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

My Condolences to the Neese family. Dave Bishop

5. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Boy You will be missed by all.

I remember a few years a go I was having a hard time moving and did not see my chiropractor before I left for the state shoot. When I arrived it never got better. Doc saw me and could immediately tell I was out of adjustment.

Doc told me to stop by his rig and he would take a look which I did. I had a great adjustment.. Doc had no tables or tools, he was amazing. Besides being a great chiropractor he was also a hell of a shooter.

You will be missed and our prayers go out to his family.

James and Candy Hammond

6. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

To my good friend, and fellow compeditor Dr. Neese! You will be missed! The Good Lord must have needed a True Sportsman. You were so happy with your pictures, of verious fishing trips, and we all appreciated seeing them.

You never mentioned your illness or complained, what courage, you displayed!
    We were all lucky to know you. knowing you, for 45 years, was a pleasure and my good fortune. My prayers go out to you, and your family at this time.

Love, and God Bless you Doc! Phil Ross

7. pigeonator

pigeonator TS Member

I would like to send my condolences to DOC'S family members. My ongoing friendship with DOC goes back to 1967 when we first met at Ventura Gun Club. He was not only a great gentelman but also a very quiet but fierce competitor.I was honored to be on one of Californias first state teams with DOC in 1970 which I will cherish forever. In my 44 years of shooting there were so many times that I would be standing somewhere on the trap field and DOC would always show up by my side to give me a hug or a hand shake. I hope that there is a trap range in heaven for him to spend his second life doing what he truly loved to do. I hope that someday he will be considered for our CGSTA HALL OF FAME. GOD BLESS YOU DOC

SINCERLY

ALLEN PINOLI

8. Ray Brasser

Ray Brasser Member

Allen - That was California's very first state team. The 1970 team based on the 1969 shoot year. Jim Poindexter, Bud Weeks, Jim Murphy, Chuck Elton, Doc Neese, Carl Thacker, George Ross (Phil's dad), Al Ginochio, Ray Harman, and yourself. What great bunch of shooters! Doc would make 8 state teams over the years, winding up the captain of this year's Sr. Vet Team. He will be sorely missed.

9. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

I was sorry to hear about Doc's passing. He always had a smile for me and was one of the kindest person I have met. My condolences to his family.

Kym Hughes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.