1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you want your Caesar Guerini O/U Bbl to shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Do you want your Caesar Guerini O/U/Bbl to shoot higher, pm me and I will tell you how to do it, I just completed doing it an Hour a go

Will try out the new POI when I get the chance, this week.

Gary Bryant

2. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Then how do you know it shots higher? and just how high can you make it shoot? and how accurate are you on hitting the new poi? and do you even know what you are talking about OR that anyone would even take your advice?

What did you use to do for a living? Sell nursing home insurance?

Is this why you have owned so many different guns? You work on them, screw them up, pass them along to someone else and then start over?

DH!!!!!!

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

POY Guys

Gary Bryant

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hi Gary...mine will shoot the advertised 120% which is more than I need by 30%..on a side note..the trap rib O/U's work awesome in sporting clays too when your preference is a high shooter..will keep your info in mind should my needs require higher POI than the mechanical limits currently allow

5. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Just raise your comb.................