1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you they shoot games at Silver Dollar?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by redhawk, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redhawk

redhawk Member

Do they shoot games at regular times at Silver Dollar or just straight trap?

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We shoot Trap, Skeet and Five Stand at the Silver Dollar. ATA is shot any day that there are enough shooters. We have a Silver Hair league on wednesday for the over fifty crowd. We have never been able to generate any interest in "games" but would like to.
    Mike Battista

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Mike- I am planning to shoot some registered targets on Friday and Saturday before the Dixie Grand. Would you anticipate me having any difficulty shooting about 300 doubles and 200 singles each of thoes two days?

Pat Ireland

4. DONNE

DONNE Member

Hey Mike , I'm over 50 and I think I resent being called "Silver Haired". From what I've seen at the Dollar , 50 ish is just a kid ! LOL

5. Chuckbuster

Chuckbuster TS Member

How far is the silver dollar from Palmetto Fla. Going to be staying there for 3 mo. Whats it cost for a round of practice ? Any other info would be appreciated.

Tom K.

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I have a friend who shots at the Silver Dollar and he says that there is no intrest in shooting games.I love shooting games and our club has paid for a lot of improvements with the money made by game shooting.Jeff

7. otnot

otnot Active Member

I miss the days when you were finished with registered targets and everyone gathered around to shoot annie oaklies from the parking lot. It seems now days everyone is in a hurry to leave once they are done shooting. I think we need to bring the fun back. Can you imagine seeing the big dogs fight it out under the lights from 40 yards back?

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Mike,

We had a shooter by the name of Carlos Williams who used to love games at our club in Warsaw Indiana. He moved to the Silver Dollar years ago. Is he still around

9. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Is the Silver Dollar web site back on line yet?? Did it change?? can't find it and it appears that the site is down since 11/27 cause they didn't renew the domain name?? Whats up with THAT??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.