1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

do you need a shooting coat?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jorgie, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jorgie

jorgie TS Member

Recieved my John Storm shooting coat today. It fits perfectly.i am very hard to fit, extra short and extra round. You cant beat these coats for fit and warmth. I have had a Bob Allen and it is a nice coat but not as warm and not as nice of a fit. Get one of these coats you wont regret it Rick Jorgensen Goodland KS

2. jorgie

jorgie TS Member

3. Chris

Chris TS Member

You know Rick I just got my vest from Janet at CJ's and I really like it. Very well made.

Only problem is, is it is too tight on me. I thought I ordered it big enough but evidently they run small!!!!!

Maybe I ate too much food at the Nebraska State shoot! Seems I heard someone complaining that I ate too much!

I highly recommend CJ's for their vest!

Chris

4. Diamond 101

Diamond 101 TS Member

I'll second that Rick, The Storm's are great coats. They perform great in the adverse weather condions in and around the Goodland, Kansas area. Shoot well in it, and we'll catch up with you at a shoot sometime this fall. CN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.