1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you morons know whats happening .....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JJR1100, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJR1100

JJR1100 TS Member

.... with the economy? Are you ready to eat beans and rice? Are you ready to be hungry? Are you ready to think of trapshooting as some past luxery that you may never do again?

2. JJR1100

JJR1100 TS Member

What's wrong with you stupid bastards? Are you alert?

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I sense a deletion and a ban coming soon.

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

JJR1100 :

Ok maybe you are the stupid BASTARD!!!

Because you expect an answer within 1 minute just look at your post they are 2 minutes apart ok I hadn't been on here a lot lately but I don't recall your handle so I think you are the STUPID BASTARD instead!!!

Correct me if I am WRONG!!!!!!

FOGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Get him Foggy. I thought beans and rice was a staple. I just get me a hog(wild) or venison to go with it. No big deal. It will be the lack of fuel that will bother me mostly. Jackie B.

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok if you are talking about the Big O being the president ok I didn't vote for him and hate it also but with the thread you made I was thinking of in your 2nd post you was calling us all stupid bastard's for not replying to you within 1 minute so that is why I called you a Stupid Bastard instead.

Ok I guess I will have to do as the rest of us in the next 4 years the same as you unless you was to come up with some other ideal im sure another organizations has been having some mettings lately!

Probably from the southern region.

Foggy

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

You really can't tell which party he supports by his post. It could be either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.