1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Know About Executive Order 13603 ??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 100straight, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100straight

100straight Member

Executive Order 13603, said to deal with “National Defense Resources Preparedness,” was issued a little over a year ago, on March 16, 2012. This executive order has a broad and sweeping scope, explicitly declaring that the president and his designated Cabinet and agency heads have authority to commandeer and control:

all water,

all human and animal food,

all transportation,

all energy,

all construction materials,

all “health resources,”

all farm equipment,

all fertilizers,

all fuels,

… and much more.

President Obama declares in Executive Order 13603 his power to carry out these broad usurpations “By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Defense Production Act of 1950, as amended (50 U.S.C. App. 2061 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, and as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States.”

Executive Order 13603 does not merely claim these powers during war time or during a “national emergency,” but explicitly and repeatedly states that these apply “in peacetime and in times of national emergency.” It further states that this “authority shall be used to promote the national defense, under both emergency and non-emergency conditions.”

Why hasn't he tried to implement this order? And what is missing for a takeover of America? Hmmm? Maybe disarming citizens so this can be implemented with little resistance. Does this sound eerily similar to those who know German history of the 1930s?

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I read about it when it came out. If look at it literally, it is pretty scary. I have never seen or heard the reasoning behind this, or any other EOs from his majesty.

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

It never hurts to check . . .

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

It can't be false, it's on the internet!

5. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

Why oh why, would he care if something was legal? or constitutional?

6. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Why on earth would you believe Snopes? It's a left wing think tank designed to counter all conservatives.

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

A lot of this type of EO stuff snarfing up control of "everything" started in the 60's with Kennedy.

8. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

RD, why in world would you believe something outrageous you got in an email without trying to find out if it was true (if you cared)? Email is the hatchery, home, and graveyard of BS, after all.

Neil

9. 100straight

100straight Member

I am placing a link to the executive order above, and you can read everything yourself. Nothing in my original post is false concerning the content of the executive order. The part about the King's motives are my speculation, so draw your own conclusions. As for Snopes, most thinking people understand that they are nothing more than liberal BS mongers.

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.