1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have a K-80 Trap Special?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Do you have one? Top or under single? Any problems with one? Just wondering, not fishing, just wanting your 2 cents.

Matt

2. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I have one and could not praise it more. To me it was worth every penny which was about 1/2 years pay for me. (retirement pay that is). Almost forgot. Mines a top single.

3. Vijay

Vijay TS Member

I have the unsingle. Worth every penny plus some more that I paid for it. The trigger is impeccable and so is the rest of the gun.

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

I would expect an extended learning curve but if you are already shooting a high rib gun you may adjust much faster.

5. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Wish I could afford one. Maybe some day when I grow up.

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Matt, I had the unsingle (won it), but it would have been too much of a learning curve for me at the time, as I was shooting a TM-1. I sold it, and bought the K-32. I am extremely happy with it, and like Vijay says, the Krieghoff triggers are really great! I shoot a Precision gold (release) in my Perazzi, and the K trigger is just as precise.

I am getting ready to raise my POI a little, and I am getting more experience. I would imagine that at some point I will want to take a look at the K-80 again because of it's high rib. I think it might work for my long neck. Just not at this time yet.

The people at the factory are also VERY responsive and cordial. They go out of the way for K-gun owners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.