1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DO YOU HAVE A CLUB PATCH AND LOGO????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KK, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KK

KK TS Member

I have a small but growing collection and display of Rod and Gun and Skeet and Trap Club Patches from all over the United States and Canada. I could use everyone's help to add to the collection and display. The "COLLECTION" will have a prominent place as the center piece in our new Club Room Trophy Case. If you have any club patches that you would like to add to our collection I would really appreciate your contributions. All patches can be mailed to: KIRBY KELLEY Thank you. Kirby
    274 BOARDWALK WAY
    ROSEBURG, OREGON 97471

A special thanks to Walter S. from the Buffalo Gun Club for adding his club's patch.

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Kirby,

What club are you affiliated with and where are you located?

Jay

3. KK

KK TS Member

4. KK

KK TS Member

UP

5. KK

KK TS Member

Bob thank you for the patch, I will e-mail you a picture of the display when I get it all put together. I working on building a cork backed frame that will leave plenty of room to grow but will still look sharp in the case. Thanks again for your patch. Kirby Kelley, Roseburg Rod and Gun, Oregon.

6. bear2

bear2 TS Member

Don`t have a patch,But we have metal hat pins ,about 1" square.Would you like one?
    Barry Weedsport Rod and Gun Club (N.Y.)

7. KK

KK TS Member

Barry, I would really appreciate adding your club pin to the collection. I sent you a PM too but would like to make sure you got the message. I interested in having as many clubs as possible represented and it really doesn't make any difference whether it's a patch or pin it is still a welcome addition. Thank you again for the offer and I look forward to seeing the pin.

REBEL, I want to thank you too for adding your clubs patch to the collection and I will try to e-mail or PM you a photo of the display when I get everything put together. Best Regards, Kirby Kelley

8. KK

KK TS Member

9. bear2

bear2 TS Member

Will send one out on Tues.
    Barry

10. KK

KK TS Member

11. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

12. KK

KK TS Member

13. erm

erm Member

Honolulu Trap Club patches in the mail......elton

14. KK

KK TS Member

I would like to thank everyone that has helped grow my collection of club patches and insigna's. Your response has been very kind and generous and all of the additions have been warmly welcomed and appreciated. As the collection grows I will start building a static display for all of them which will become part of the decor of our clubhouse. Please feel free to add your patch or logo's to the collection, I am hoping for a really complete representation of all states. I have had wonderful response from the Northeastern and upper Midwestern States but haven't seen much from the Southeast, Midwest, or West yet. It would be great to end up with at least one club represented from every state. Thank you all again for your kind responses and the beautiful patches. I would particularly like to thank the following for their contributions.
    ELTON MIYAGAWA "ERM"---HONOLULU TRAP CLUB
    ROBERT MIZNER----JACKSONVILLE, NC "LEJEUNE TRAP CLUB"
    JESSE SCHEMENAUER---CHIPPEWA FALLS, WISC FOR ALL OF HIS PATCHES FROM WISCONSIN
    MIKE B.-----ELYSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA---VALLEY GUN AND COUNTRY CLUB.
    BILL CARROL----AITKINS, MINNESOTA----WEALTHWOOD ROD AND GUN CLUB
    I HOPE I HAVEN'T MISSED ANYONE AND ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM MORE GUN CLUBS FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY IN THE COMING WEEKS.
    BEST WISHES AND STRAIGHT SHOOTING. KIRBY KELLEY-ROSEBURG ROD AND GUN CLUB, ROSEBURG, OREGON. 274 BOARDWALK WAY, ROSEBURG, OR 97471

15. florin

florin TS Member

Hi KK,

A patch from Hamilton Gun Club, ON, Canada is in the mail.

Cheers,
    Alicia

16. KK

KK TS Member

Thank you Alicia, that is the first club patch from Canada and very much appreciated. It would be neat to hear from all the provinces. Kirby

17. KK

KK TS Member

18. KK

KK TS Member

Thank you Bob. The Okinawa patch will win the farthest away prize for sure. I sure appreciate all your help and contributions. Regards, Kirby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.