1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

do u have a painles way2pull my head out of my *ss

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sub-jr25, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sub-jr25

sub-jr25 TS Member

i can't hit jack
    @ state i run my first 75 now if i run 5 it was good
    please help
    nate slenczka

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Genetic defect ! Happy New Year, Jeff

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

There's no need to have such a painfyul procedure. You can continue shooting, and improve your scoures in spite of Rectal craniitis.

If you send me a check for 100 dollars, you will receive by return mail one(1) Lucite Navel, for improved target perception in spite of your problem.

The Lucite Navel is simply inserted in the area of the umbilical cord after using our Belly Button Plug Removal Tool, which closely resembles a 44 Magnum pistol brass with saw teeth.

So leave your head where it is, and enjoy better shooting with a Lucite Navel (patent pending).

HM

4. setter

setter Member

Nate,

We all have our issues from time to time. However, focus on a return to the basics. Wait for the target, move the eyes first, (the gun will follow), target focus, execute the shot and follow thru.

Jim

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Priceless HM.

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

try pukeing

7. bigk

bigk TS Member

Stick out your tongue.LOL
    HAPPY NEW YEAR.

8. flamborn

flamborn TS Member

This is easier said then done but relax and think of other things when not shooting.

Train to think positive thoughts on the line. Instead of thinking "I won't miss this one" try "I will crush this target just like the last". Have your favorite song playing in your mind. Sing it to yourself as you shoot. It helps me clear my mind of the "clutter".

One other idea is to shoot for fun. Shoot chinese or protection or another trap "game" to relax.

Goodluck. Fred

9. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Ever had formal training (shooting clinic)?
    Ever had your gun professionally fitted?
    Do have an established practice routine that involves more than just shooting practice rounds?
    Ever pattern tested your gun on paper?
    If you answered no to any of these questions, that would be a good place to start. Questions for me, feel free. Todd

10. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Sometimes things change when you shoot at big event. My first state shoot I ran 75 straight and the last 24. Went home and next Sunday shot 22-23-19-and 23. You tell me?

At the state shoot the targets were in slow motion, were as big as dinner plates, and would stop just for me to shoot them.

After 75 we changed to the last bank and waiting for the squad to finish the shooter on #3 asked to see my antique I said sure. When he put it back in the rack he slid the rib on the back of the rack and took off the center bead. This was enough to quit thinking about targets and being pissed I missed.

Rock

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.