1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Do they make pet food...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

...made from animals that only died of natural causes?

'Cause, you know, I just can't help wonder what all these animal rights people feed their own pets?

Just wondering.

2. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

Organic vegatables aparently

3. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Animal rights people don't HAVE pets. They'd consider owning a pet the equivalant of slavery.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Animal rights groups are a bunch of well you know

I was reading one of the farm magazines I get, and there was an article about the USDA going to start inspecting slaughter houses that kill horses again, I about fell out of the chair, ASPCA was totally against it but PETA was kind of backing it

Since they've stopped horse slaughter, there have been a whole bunch of horses neglected and under fed especially here in Texas since the drought has made hay so high priced

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Maybe they can just kill the horses then crawl naked into its bloody body like that bizarre girl in Oregon did recently.

6. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

Somebody tell me just what is wrong with eating horsemeat!! Other than the Bible saying we can only eat of the cloven hoof? Some orientals eat dogs, Frenchmen and Belgians eat horse, some people eat fermented fertilized eggs, the list goes on and on. Who is to say what is the only way? Had a brother in law that made a decent living dealing in killer horses in Southeastern Ohio a number of years back but no more after the do gooders shut down the last couple of operating horse slaughter houses. Hells bells it was not that too awful many years ago that many farmers made it a common practice to get rid of their broken down draft animals to the glue factory and of course I would guess a lot of the meat from those went to local zoos if in the area!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.