1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Do All traps? Cheap or Junk? Lorenzo 27

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Born_to_Shoot!, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Born_to_Shoot!

Born_to_Shoot! TS Member

Now a friend has purchased a "Do-All" trap target thrower and has problems with it?

What do you know about this machine --cost about $350 is it useful or junk?

In case you do not recall Lorenzo won the new years day Annie Oakley on his 80th Birthday. Not using prescription lenses, just safety glasses. In October he popped a walking Elk at 150 or 200 yards first shot opened the heart second shot broke the neck.

He atributes his remaining shooting ability to the fact that he quit eating sugar 57 yeaqrs ago and cooks his own food most of the time, rarely resturaunts, traveling depends on lots of fruit.

The best health group is LEF at $75 a year. Life Extension Foundation, try it you will be amazed. I have given gift memberships to Family, Friends and Clients!

If it keeps gun owners alive for a few years longer- we may keep our guns a few years longer. The gun grabbers are eating the wrong food and may expire early, as some of my family and friends did not make it past 50 on a junk food diet.

Now a friend has purchased a "Do-All" trap target thrower and has problems with it?

What do you know about this machine --cost about $350 is it useful or junk?

Then today I found an Outers trap at a
    Garage
    Sale

The owner used it once. He forgot how to use it.

Where to buy barrel clamp on weights?

Put a pound of lead in the Butt Stock, it reduces recoil now It needs a bit of weight up front.

Some one suggested Gracoil but their online is confusing!

The Rock Springs Wyoming Trap Club put in a five stand. It is the most difficult Five stand I have seen.

The club is open Sunday afternoon and Wednesday night, they have RV parking- Electric no sewer--- no Sewer -------My phone is 307 875 7000 call and I may be able to get you a spot. ATA shoots are June 2 July 21-22 Aug 18-19

Regards,

Lorenzo27

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.