1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Do-all throwers?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by himark, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himark

himark Well-Known Member

I bough one last fall used it 3 times.. on the third time the one way bearing siezed up and it quit throwing. I called Do-All and they promptly shipped me a new thrower at N/C. Just wanted to say there customer service was exemptlery. I hope the new one lasts longer than this cause its a great thrower for the money. Any other reports like this or is this isolated?

2. 5spd

5spd TS Member

Not isolated, the early models had/have all kinds of issues, some are a quick fix for those who have made them better. Others have had to send em back after getting a new one sent to them. Do All basically just sends you a new unit in most cases. Others have had no problems.

3. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

I too have had excellent luck with the warranty department at DO-ALL. I have had one of their loaders for about 2 years now and the first one died after the first day, they shipped me a brand new one. This one lasted up until about a month ago, and they shipped me a new motor and wiring harness free of charge.

I incidentally have just replaced mine with one of the western traps and an aftermarket target loader. My old do-all machine will be for sale if anybody is needing one, already set up to go for trap.

<a href="http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s312/numberonemrmark/?action=view&current=DCP_1420.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Mr. Mark

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Mr. Mark what's the price and where are you located? Mike

5. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

I hate to hi-jack this thread, see my thread listed TRAP MACHINE FOR SALE.

Mr. Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.