1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Do all these stupid "bother you "posts bother you?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mike b., Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike b.

mike b. Member

Do all these stupid

A little humor is great, but now I have to filter through all this bull to read anything on trapshooting or shotguns.
    Possibly we could divide this forum into the basics it was started on(trap), and the Political and Off Topic section.
    Then maybe it would be easier to go to the area that you care to see...... mb

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Do all these stupid

And your/this particular post would be in which section?

Seems your just adding garbage to the pile and that might bother a few people.

3. mike b.

mike b. Member

Do all these stupid

This would definitely be political !!!

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Do all these stupid

Ya might want to reconsider the coffee at McDonalds ... since they changed the blends and how they brew it actually is pretty dang good and it will also get ya out of the house and give you a reason to get dressed instead of sitting at home jawing with others while sitting in your underwear ... but then that is also a way to save money by not wearing out your clothes and having to wash them which by next spring you will be able to afford more shells so that you can shoot more and just think of what your doing for the environment by not having to wash all those clothes and put all that soapy water into the system ... yep ... maybe it is better to sit at home in your boxers and jaw with trapshooters on TS.com.

5. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Do all these stupid

ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS?! We should also have another subdivision in the forum for complaints about trapshooting not taking up all of the discussion space.
    -Trappy

6. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Do all these stupid

Although I have been guilty of listing an occasional joke(not) I do agree with you Mike B. Oh and yes, I know I don't have to open them.

Jack, is it already cold up there. It was 89 degrees here today. Jackie B.

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Do all these stupid

Oh, Boyyyyyyyyyyy, We are now BSing about all the BSing. I hope winter sets in soon. LOL Break-em all. Jeff

8. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Do all these stupid

Oh quit whining and read my last thread "Does My Breath Bother You When I Yell Pull???

Now that's funny dudes...

I'm surprised nobody has posted something like "Does scratching my jock itch bother you???

Just havin' fun guys.

9. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Do all these stupid

I will be happy when the election is over. I hope McCain is elected.
    It is unfortunate but the current economic and political situation could be of dire consequences for all of us not just gun owners. I for one feel that this election is most important dare i say even more important than talking about shooting. We could end up in a situation where we no longer get to shoot trap because the great state of Illinois bought a few shooters votes with a place to shoot and after their candidate is elected they may decide that they no longer need us and pull the rug out from right under us.

the answer is yes I'm tired of it. I would rather be talking about vision custom stocks barrel work but for now i think there is an important issue.

Joe

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Do all these stupid

I'm bothered by posts asking me if I'm bothered by posts that bother me.

11. Juno

Juno TS Member

Do all these stupid

It really bothers me when Brian gets bothered by posts asking us if we're bothered by posts that bother us. whew.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.