1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DO-ALL Auto Trap Owners?????????????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pahunter1, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

I received my Do-All Aerial Trap machine today. I watched the supplied Video from beginning to end. I put it all together and double checked everything to make sure it was right. I connected it to a battery, loaded it with 24 targets and it broke the first 15 so I quit. Went all over the machine again and found nothing wrong. Another thing, some times it would not drop the targets, they would get hung up. I called the service number three times and could talk to a human being. Left messages, no return calls. QUESTION FOR OWNERS How much of the thread do you have out of the nut for the tenison spring. I have mine even with the end of the nut. I will try to contact them again tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ED

2. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

There is an extensive thread in Shotgun World’s forum concerning modifications to make these machines work. In the end I think you will find that getting your money back and buying a better personal trap is the best solution.

shotgunworld.com

Good Luck!

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ya get what you pay for ... box it up and send it back and learn from your mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

do all auto trap thrower modifications