1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DK About You, But I'm Through With Politics!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by biff, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

I plan to vote in Nov., but until then I plan to enter no more discussions about the merits of any politicians running for any office.

I feel that anyone intending to vote has by this time made their decisions as to who they are planning to vote for and no amount of logic on my part will in any way whatsoever cause them to change their mind. All politicians after they are elected will also follow the plans they already had no matter what they are promising the public during their campaigning. Nothing I can say or do other than cast my single vote will change the outcome nor cause legions of voters to follow my suit.

I feel very badly at this time as a result of a heated political debate when someone asked me repeatedly why I wouldn't vote for her candidate and became very upset when I told her why. The whole discussion didn't really matter anyway and I just wish I hadn't. Biff

2. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

As we can see from the past presidential elections our country is being split. Every four years makes the split larger. The left and the right get farther apart. The news media stretches to new lows to get "their" candidate elected. Talking to someone on the other side can now lead to a very heated discussions. I can empathize with how you feel. Michael

3. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Like I keep saying. When you have a two party system it's divide and conquer..

Gary

4. chessney

chessney TS Member

I really don't get heated about my canidate..I can understand where your comming from. I have seen some people call me some nasty things because of where I stand..I have to agree that some might say that I say some troll things just to get a reaction. It works all the time..LOL... It's all good..Ziggy

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Ziggy,,yes you do use some pretty good "bait" at times to get things started,,so good in fact some would call you a master,,,

So I guess you are a masterbaiter,,,Is that correct??????????

6. JH

JH Well-Known Member

DEFEAT THE ARAB-MUSLIM WELFARE MESSIAH AND HIS WINDBAG COHORT!

Vote McCain/Palin or lose your guns!

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

up for ziggy,,,hello!!!!!!!

8. chessney

chessney TS Member

Come on now OIC,Everyone knows what you Rep. do when you think of that VP chick....Just read some of those posts from you guys..You bunch of monkey spankers..LOL...Ziggy

9. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Biffer, Sit back and enjoy it. This is real live theater. And, it probably won't get much better than this in our lives.

Oh, and by the way, you don't think any of these political hacks gives a crap about you, do ya? Jake

10. biff

biff Active Member

Jake, this is Reality Lying and dirt digging at its epitome! If it wasn't real it might be enjoyable, the possibility of the outcome is extremely scary. It's like the bad guys are breaking down your door and they are the ones who have taken your guns!

No, I don't think they even know the ordinary people exist; they have figured a legal illegal way to get rich! Biff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.