1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dixie & Southern Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by whatta_attitude, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatta_attitude

whatta_attitude TS Member

Online squadding and squadding downloadable forms are now available on www.rjstuart.com be sure you let RJ KNOW what you think of the new online squadding as your input is always important to us.
    Sandie

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Sandie- I was going to use the form but John Hiter told me I was already squadded. The new system does look good.

Pat Ireland

3. whatta_attitude

Thanks Pat Bubba made it as simple and as fair to everyone as he could whether you do it online or by snail-mail. The good part is if you do it online you dont have to wait a week then send a snail mail.
    We are Beta Testing it all this week to find any bugs so guys if you were planning on squdding give it a shot ok then leave us a message on any suggestions you might have.Also I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and even an even better New Years.
    Look forward to seeing all of you at the Dixie Grand at the Silver Dollar.
    Sandie

4. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Ok my first time here. When I do this on line I'm filling holes as they say? Or is it better for me to sign up there and maybe see sombody I know to shoot with and give me skinny on the shoot ??

Martin

5. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Ok my first time here. When I do this on line I'm filling holes as they say? Or is it better for me to sign up there and maybe see sombody I know to shoot with and give me skinny on the shoot ??

Martin

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

Martin, you may do which ever you wish. I can give you the "skinny" on the Dixie. Pick out your favorite bank and hope you get it when the starting banks are randomly drawn. Don't let you dog drink from the lakes unless you do not like your dog. The shoot starts on time. Don't sit on a fire ant mound and don't pick the oranges. The Plant City strawberries are great. Best Greek food is in Tarpon Springs. You will most likely only be comfortable in short pants a couple of days. Be very careful playing cards with Leo H. between events. He is good on and off the line.

Pat Ireland

7. whatta_attitude

Martin if you dont want to shoot very late its best to presquad...if you dont care about the time of position then I would wait but again all your squads will be late ones.
    Sandie

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

Sandie- Will all of the early squads for the first event each day fill up?

Pat Ireland

9. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Very funny my favorite bank. My favorite bank is Key Bank in Florida :). I've only shot at 3 places in my entire short shooting career the NYSATA Home Grounds and a few of the local clubs around the Cicero Area of NY . Thanks though I guess my favorite bank would be the one where I could watch the big boys shoot from. I don't mind when I shoot makes no difference to me I miss them in the morning and noon and night I've tried them all. I think I might shoot better with a full 5 people on the line but I havn't shot enough to really make an accurate estimate :) .

Thanks again
    Martin Milano 0765881

10. whatta_attitude

Pat at these two shoots the early squads do usually fill up.
    Glad John Hiter is gonna be there it's great for the ATA.
    Look forward to seeing all of you and again Have a Merry Christmas and a better 2008.
    Sandie

11. DFoster

DFoster Member

Sandie,
    Hi there, Happy Holidays to you and Bob. I just completed the pre-squadding online for the Dixie Grand. It is great and very easy to understand, thanks for putting together such a nice program to presquad.
    See you both in Fla we will be back next week, right after Christmas.
    Diane

12. whatta_attitude

DIANE We got your pre-squad with no problems Thanks for helping us beta test this.Now you can pre-squad in real time.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours and look forward to seeing new baby pics at the Silver Dollar.
    Sandie

13. vdt

vdt Active Member

Sandie
    -Victor from Canada the site would not work today for me??????????????????

14. whatta_attitude

Vic we made some changes hun try one more time!!
    Sandie

15. MX3BT99

MX3BT99 TS Member

Vic, try this link, it worked for me.. If not I will help you out later on today.. mash it above or copy and paste below
    http://www.rjstuart.com/pages/presquad.htm

16. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

I'm there got the tickets and will be in Tampa on Wed the 16th. How late will they shoot there I'll be arriving about 4:00pm. Is there a Gander Mt. or someplace to buy ammo close by. See you there :).
    Can you tell I'm excited or what .....

Martin Milano

17. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Sandie, I pulled the pre-squad form off the ATA website. Filled it out and sent it along with a check for processing.
    Are the mail-in's given the same chance as the on-line people ?
    When will the mail-in's get their info. ?

18. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Never been to the D & S Grand. Is it similar to Vandalia with the vendors and the carnival atmosphere? Mike.

19. whatta_attitude

Yes they are all given the same chance the mail in's are treated by date recieved and the online are treated by date submitted.
    If you squadded snail mail you will not know until you get to the shoot as to what you have been squadded for,Only online presquadders will recieve a comfirmation.
    The reason for this is the new online squadding auto generates a email.
    Sandie

20. phirel

phirel TS Member

Mike- These shoots are great but they are not like the Grand. One similarity with the Grand is that the weather is very warm.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.