1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dixie Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Capt. Morgan, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

2. otnot

otnot Active Member

Jerry sounds like everyone is having a good time. It seems you get a bunch of trapshooters together and all hell breaks loose. I wish I was there to add to it. LOL

Jim

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Jerry, who was the man of cloth? Was it you??????

Did you file a protest on Leo breaking a 27 on his first trap! That should not be condoned!

4. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

" It looked like Pat Ireland won A class to me, not AA."

That may well be. I was trying to remember his class and deal with 2 phone calls while the server plodded along trying to find a slot to let me in.

Morgan

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Jerry,(Flalagarto)

You be careful out there because you never know what evil lurks and as usual somebody gets the shaft ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

It was a fine shoot. I did win a preliminary class A singles trophy and a preliminary doubles trophy. On Saturday, I ran the first 100 singles in a two hundred bird event but had to skip the second 100 to get my car packed for the trip home on Sunday. My wife had some excellent shopping days and it took nearly five hours Saturday afternoon to pack the car. The inside of my Explorer was completely packed, I had two car top carriers on the roof and three more on the U-Hitch sticking out of the back bumper.

I am already thinking about the Southern Grand in about 5 weeks. Hope I shoot some good scores and my wife shops well again.

Pat Ireland

7. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

HEY Pat, just to let you know what the temps are in Va. I live north of where you live, its was 8 degree's this morning. What are the temps in FL???? Glad your doing well at the shoots. Keep it up.

8. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I just got an email from a friend who lives in FL. She said the temp this morning was 40 and the high will be 70. She lives just south of the SD. For those who are there what are the temp's there at the SD?

9. hairy

hairy TS Member

It might have been cool in Florida, but I would have liked to be there instead of Minnesoda! This was Sunday morning.

10. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

I met Pat at the Dixie great guy and what a kewl looking skatter gun he has. I have to get me one of those.

Great shooting Pat..

Martin

11. trap4u2

trap4u2 Member

So how much did we win for the ATA Hall of Fame? The only day I won any money was on Friday, so I'll be cutting a check for $23.75 my lewis winnings for the Nitro handicap. I guess I'll have to learn to shoot in the wind. Joe B.

12. trap4u2

trap4u2 Member

Oh, I didn't congratulate Pat on that first 100 in the singles championships. Nice shooting, I'm glad to hear everything is okay, I was a little concerned that he didn't shoot the second hundred. Joe B.

13. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

We had a great time and Jeri Wilson from NC took the RU Dixie Grand Handicap prize in that frisky wind Sunday.

Hit the link above for pix of the shoot and Pat Ireland has a picture also.

38-01615

14. phirel

phirel TS Member

Joe- I played the Lewis on 5 handicap events (cost $50) and I got back $43.75. 50 + 43.75 = 93.75. I rounded off this total to $100 and sent a check to the Hall of Fame for that amount. Did I figure out my winnings from the Lewis correctly?

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
dixie grand c class

dixie grand trap shoot