1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dixie Grand - where to stay??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smp005, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smp005

smp005 Member

Anyone have recommendations on a good place to stay close to the Dollar? My wife and I have been wanting to visit for a long time and are thinking about attending the Dixie Grand..

I wish I could get away for the Southern Grand but I'm gonna have to settle for the Dixie this year..

Scott Powell

2. DON1911

DON1911 Member

Nearby motels are listed in the program which I believe you can find at the Silver Dollar web site or on the ATA web. Don

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

I would stay in Oldsmar, very close to the club and away from the Tarpon Springs traffic.

4. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Avoid anything on Rte 19.

Phil Berkowitz

5. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Tarpon Springs Quality Inn is very nice! Nice people, good breakfast, short drive to Silver Dollar, very short drive to Tarpon Springs, etc. Martinpicker

6. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Where everyou stay be sure to avoid the Tahitian Resort, it is a fleabag and they compromised my credit card and room serice sucked. Woody Sullivan Oviedo Fl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.