1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dixie Grand Gun Option

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by minnship8, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

At the bottom of the previous year standings, I see the Dixie Grand Gun Option Winners. I don't see a gun option in the program...what is it please?

Thanks,
    Chip

2. minnship8

Anyone?

3. minnship8

Anyone?

4. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Don't see any give away items this year.

5. minnship8

Where would you normally see them, in the program or somewhere else? How are they awarded, I couldn't find anything on that?

6. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

From the 2011 Dixie Grand program:

"16) Dixie Grand Gun Option- Special Gun Option is offered to any person entering the LUCKY DRAW in each Handicap Event at the 2011 Dixie Grand. A number 0 through 9 will be Drawn at the end of each Handicap, The shooters with their score ending in the LUCKY NUMBER will shoot off for a Remington 1100. Entry will be $10.00 per each Handicap (events 2,5,8,10,12,15)."

Google is your friend (until they take over the world.)

7. minnship8

V10,
    Appreciate it. Not having been to one of these events before or seeing previous prograsm, and not seeing it in the program after having been a staple for years, I wasn't sure if it was intentionally discluded from the program like a Calcutta.

For years, my wife would tell the kids, "The dictionary is your friend". At least Websters never threatened to be big brother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.