1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ditto Family Thank You.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jakeduke, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

The Ditto Family and Irvington KY Sportsman Club wishes to extend a very sincere Thank You to all who participated in the Bud Ditto Memorial Shoot over the weekend. We all enjoyed your company.

Again Thank You All.

2. MitchelLovelessII

MitchelLovelessII Member Supporting Vendor

3. eddymunster

eddymunster TS Member

Thank you very much it was a great shoot. Thanks to everyone who work hard to put this great shoot together. JoshHarl

4. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

jakers, I am not trying to be a jerk when I say this. This is a Thank You letter to all the folks that came to the shoot for a memorial. We enjoyed having everyone there.

5. MitchelLovelessII

MitchelLovelessII Member Supporting Vendor

6. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

No ouchy intended here.

7. berta686

berta686 TS Member

Gerrie,dad (big neil) and myself had a blast one of the best shoots this size.Herb and everyone does a great job running things great food,great people even cliff did a great job hand pulling until the cord was fixed thanks for a good shoot looking forward to next year!!! Neil McClain

8. berta686

berta686 TS Member

Gerrie,dad (big neil) and myself had a blast one of the best shoots this size.Herb and everyone does a great job running things great food,great people even cliff did a great job hand pulling until the cord was fixed thanks for a good shoot looking forward to next year!!! Neil McClain

9. RichardCurtis

RichardCurtis TS Member

Good bunch of shooters but better folks, those Ditto,s, they will beat you and laugh and shake your hand. Its been a long time since shooting down there, agood place to shoot. What,s the schedule for shoots.

Thanks in advance

RC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.