1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

disregard

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by spitter, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

What are the real problems with ATA participation?!

I read every post as many of you do... but I still don't understand the "real" problems... Since I don't shoot many tournaments and rarely play options, I have a hard time seeing the forest through the trees...

There has been this whole "hullabaloo" about adding concrete, making targets faster, going back to three hole, mandatory reductions and I've made comments about resurrecting the industry class and/or eliminating the money...

But what are the major issues?!

Is it the fact that American Trap is too easy, not hard enough, handicap system is too simple, too complex, inadequate (?!) are there too many shooters with dimished skills, too few shooters with excellent skills?! Is it the sandbagging, money, pros mixed with amateurs, lack of recruitment?!

I'm NOT trying to be smart here... there are a lot of intelligent folks on this forum and throughout the memebrship of the ATA...

How many problems are there that really need solving?!

Respectfully inquiring,

Jay

2. spitter

3. spitter

What are the real problems with ATA participation?!

I read every post as many of you do... but I still don't understand the "real" problems... Since I don't shoot many tournaments and rarely play options, I have a hard time seeing the forest through the trees...

There has been this whole "hullabaloo" about adding concrete, making targets faster, going back to three hole, mandatory reductions and I've made comments about resurrecting the industry class and/or eliminating the money...

But what are the major issues?!

Is it the fact that American Trap is too easy, not hard enough, handicap system is too simple, too complex, inadequate (?!) are there too many shooters with dimished skills, too few shooters with excellent skills?! Is it the sandbagging, money, pros mixed with amateurs, lack of recruitment?!

I'm NOT trying to be smart here... there are a lot of intelligent folks on this forum and throughout the memebrship of the ATA...

How many problems are there that really need solving?!

Respectfully inquiring,

Jay

4. perazzi03

perazzi03 TS Member

your jerking the bait to much, not going to get many bites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.