1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dishonorable Actions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Charles L. Schmidt, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

Disgraceful perhaps…

[​IMG]

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Yuck! On another note, how was that Colt? Did it turn out to be a keeper? John

3. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

I passed on it. cls

4. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Dishonorable Actions indeed!! To go to, what many Americans consider, a hostile country and kiss up like she did, shamefull.

Berettaman7

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I've sure never seen Condy Rice dress up in other than American styles while visiting numerous countries. This certainly offends me....Bob Dodd

6. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

I just as offended and discusted by those that put her in the position she holds. Can't say a lot for her fellow congressmen/women. - Jim

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

hey stupid,

the last time that i looked, a war's victor was gauged by which side killed more of the enemy. so i ask you, all knowing expert on politics, have we killed more of them, or have they killed more of us?

How many of them have we killed in the past 6 yrs?

go ahead and put your ignorant liberal spin on that. i'm sure that you'll find a way.

brett d.

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

That woman is as fake and phony as either of the clinton's. And probably just as dishonest.

9. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

It's all political BS. She has no authority to negotiate anything on behalf of the USA. She fits in with all the rest of the liberal treasonist cowards, All show and no go. Somebody get a rope.

Jim

10. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA): "Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process. The responsibility of the United States in this conflict is to eliminate weapons of mass destruction, to minimize the danger to our troops and to diminish the suffering of the Iraqi people." (Rep. Nancy Pelosi, "Statement On U.S. Led Military Strike Against Iraq," Press Release, 12/16/98)

deckfart/idiotjohn/spammie, ask her why we are at war.

11. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

She's not there for us. She's after one thing...power. Conceeded, egotistical, power munger ...yes. Looking out for the average U.S. joe....NOT.

What a crock. Damn near treason.

12. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Every American woman should hate her, for representing herself, as a submissive American woman.

13. K-80 Jim

K-80 Jim TS Member

Maybe the Dems are soliciting donations from their supporters for their 08 war chest....

Shoot well,

Jim

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Where's an insurgent with a Stinger missle when you need one?

15. oldcop

oldcop Member

I don't wish death for her...just a long and happy retirement.....

16. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

What you have to understand is that in moslem countries, wearing the burkha(sp) is a sign of submission of the women to the men. In fundamentalist regions...if a woman goes out uncovered, it is the duty of any man to attack her and drive her offensive appearance from the public view. If she continues to shame her family...it is their duty to kill her. I doubt Mrs. Pelosi has a clue what her adoption of this garb signals to the moslems about the relative positions of the United States and the islamic world. Keep in mind...she is the third most powerful person in the American government...coming right afer the Vice-President in succession. As such, when she goes abroad...she represents ALL Americans, not just her little enclave of kooks in San Fransisco. I'm highly offended that she is representing ME in this manner.

17. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

This is what needs to be said..... <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

18. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

I make a motion Pelosi wear a Burka (sp). The canvas veil that only has a netted eye slot, 24/7. Go barefoot and never leave the house without the man`s permission and only then to shop for family essentials.

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

now, take a good look at pelosi. i wouldn't trust that rabid bi#&h to feed my fish, let alone speak on behalf of this country. how did it ever happen where so many degenerates congrigated in one area enough to vote that idiot into office? absolutely scares the hell out of me.

brett d.

20. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

The Rag Heads found a PTA Mom, who is really "Charley the Tuna." How did we end up with a Soccer Mom making our national policy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.