1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Disgraceful

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dverna, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dverna

dverna Active Member

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327347,00.html

I hope this link works.

The land of flakes, fruits and nuts never ceases to amaze me.

Don

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

That is just so wrong.

Who do they think has protected their right to protest all these years.

Unbelievable!

Hauxfan!

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Latest news is they are having a change of heart. Seems a few senators introduced an amendment to the budget that would take about 3 million in earmarks from the city and give it to the Marine corp.

Jim

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

sounds like it's time to call in an airstrike on city hall!!!

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Jim, good... they should take all the money from Berkely and give it to the Marines. The lady Dori Schmidt who's husband has a business above the Marines office should file suit against the city council for allowing a disruption of business. She may even get his insurance company involved and file a claim.

Jerbear

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

It is NOT a change of heart when they are only "sorry" because it will have a financial impact.

The city should not receive ANY funding for 2 years - PERIOD. The mayor and every AH on the city council who voted against the Marines should resign or be impeached as traitors. A public flogging might be appropriate; but it is illegal - cruel and unusual punishment.

They don't have the guts to stand up for what they believe in now that the manure has hit the ventilator. Wishy washy; pansy smelling liberals.

Don

7. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

In 1970 I was stationed briefly in San Francisco at 50 Fulton St. by city hall. We dealt with the protesters everyday when we came to work. Often times
    we had to be pulled by Federal Guards through the sitdown protesters into the building. I learned after a few times that if you start kicking your feet as they pulled you through the protesters would make a path real quick. After a Air Force Recruiter was stabbed to death in his office in Berkely, they made us start wearing civilian clothes anytime we left the Federal Center. Me, I would rather they let us just carry a M-16 and a K-Bar.

Bama

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I think that if you all are serious enough about how you feel on this matter. Use the thread at the top of the main page on this site. Contact your Senators and Representatives and ask/demand that they keep it in mind when it comes time to dole out the federal money to the State of CA.

I agree that it is a sorry state of affairs when it takes monetary manipulation to get these people to act like Americans. So I think if the rest of us could get the upper hand we could seize the opportunity to use monetary means to teach CA and any others an expensive lesson. After all that is all they seem to understand.

Bob Lawless

9. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

The idiots should change the towns spelling to Bezerkly! They should all be voted down the road!! Hap

10. KenC

KenC Member

Yes siree! Those are just the people I want in a foxhole with me, Mayor Tom Bates , the city council and the rest of those 'Code Pink' pu$$ies.

It's time the Corps pulled a dungaree liberty on one of their council meetings.