1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discounted CCW classes for forum members

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BarryA, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarryA

BarryA Member

Discounted CCW classes (Michigan) for forum members

As a courtesy to my fellow trap shooters who read this forum, I'm offering a 20% discount off the CCW classes I teach. Normally these classes are $125. Current class is scheduled for Saturday, February 7th (one day completion) at the Sparta Hunting & Fishing Club, Sparta Michigan (Just north of Grand Rapids). Pre-registration is necessary. Please email me for a class flyer and application. Barry45acp@aol.com

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

CCW is an acronym for?

3. BarryA

BarryA Member

Bruce, The "CCW" stands for "Concealed Carry Weapons". This is the required class necessary to obtain a concealed pistol license.

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

EE, In Michigan, they have to heat the building. lol lol

Hauxfan!

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Ya know ... since the cost difference has come up I wonder how much he is giving the club for using there facility to teach and earn money from? That is a expense to the instructor along with ... well ... lets not hope he is trying to also make like $100 an hour as well.

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Doggone it EE......I'm sitting here in 10 degree weather and now you're making me feel bad about how warm is there and how cold it is here. ;)

All good! Have a great day!

Hauxfan!

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

In Michigan the CCW is now known as CPL (Concealed Pistol License). I guess some people didn't like the weapon portion of the license.

Here in Wayne county the average cost of a one day course is $150. 200 rounds for the range and if needed rental guns are there.

Here is some of the tactical training I go through on Tuesday nights.

See above link.

Double taps that night,charging attacker,car jacking and shoot no-shoot drills.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.