1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Disassemble Station #1 on Mec

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by loophole, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loophole

loophole TS Member

Can anyone give me visually a disassemble routine for Station #1 on a Mec. I'm getting bent shells and an incomplete downward thrust whenever I activate my machine. I assume that the fingers are either stuck or its just real dirty.

2. djldb6

djldb6 Member

The link above is for a thread by Curly-nohair on shotgunworld.com. He is a MEC master and has an excellent verbal as well as photographed description of how to do a number of things to a MEC. Look at the string for taking apart, lubricating and fixing the collet.

If you have any issues, send Curly a PM and he is ultra responsive and incredibly helpful.

Dan

3. hfrogdogc

hfrogdogc Member

It looks to be out of tune the deprimer tube is to high or look for shot in the fingers

4. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Don't also look to the wad guide as the source of the problem. The wad guide is mounted on the rod the lowers the shell lifter, and if it hangs up, the lifter does not go all the way down.

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I would call Mec during normal business hours and ask for help. They will walk you through step by step until your machine is working with no problems. While you have them on the phone have them send you the pamphlet/directions for your loader. It has all the touble shooting tips for you for any future problems as well as tips and maintinence needed. If you can't be with the machine during normal hours get hold of the gentleman above. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.