1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Disarmrment started in 1961!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by ark1stclass, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ark1stclass

ark1stclass TS Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4&feature=share

Interesting UN is comming to take our firearms spend some time listening...

I know this is the wrong place but it is too important!

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

No! your just to damn lazy to follow directions! Your no better than the people you complain about!!

3. ark1stclass

ark1stclass TS Member

No "Big M" Im not too "damn lazy". BUT there are people who ONLY read the "main" forum. This is info that is MUST LEARN! Before it is too late....Oh it IS already too late, just a warning of what is to come.

And no Im NOT too "damn Lazy" cause it didnt take any more or less to post it where I thought it was IMPORTANT

Think about this "Big M" And yes I would say it to your face.

Hmmmmm..... Remember: Its easy to forget that you are responding to a person who can't see your face, hear your tone of voice, or judge your mood. You only have written words to communicate your point. Ask yourself if you would say this to that person's face before pressing Submit Message.

Jim

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Good article, thanks for posting. Unlike some folks out there I don't use the Category view, I just scroll down and open topics I may be interestd in. Some of you need to give it a rest. Jake

5. MilCon

MilCon Member

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Eventually the mods will simply start deleting threads that are not in the right place, instead of moving them. Someone is going to be the straw that breaks their back.

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

You are 100% right Brian. Along with them deleting threads, I would not be a bit surprised to see some users get the boot for blatantly disobeying the forum rules. This thread is a prime example. Same I can do anything I want attitude as Obama. Hmmmm

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

They started taking our guns away 52 years ago, and we all still have our guns? Man that is some slow work. Must be job security.

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

52 years!! We need to roll back illegal laws that far??

Sounds like a plan to me!!!

I'd sure like my Liberty's and Freedom's back!!

Lets start with the returning of the M1's from Korea!! They DO belong to the PEOPLE of the United States!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.