1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Disarm the Negroes"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land

The racist roots of anti-gun laws.

2. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

If we get Obama in office you better start thinking whats going to happen on the streets of the USA.

3. JLW

JLW TS Member

Gargoyle; Please explain?-Jerald

4. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

Would be nice to have President who supported Trap Skeet and Sporting Clays , I havent heard of trapshooter doing any driveby shootings or , A squad of trapshooter robbing banks carryouts , Have you ? SOme occastionally do drink a beer after the shoots . But Robbers Looters and thieves arent Trapshooters we have an elegant sport to protect and most of us do a pretty good JOB !Most trapshooter are Pretty elegant Folks also !

Pat Kelley

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Look at what happened in Ca after some court trials were over. It did not take much of a reason for them to set the city on fire. If there is a black Pre's all hell is break loose.

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Pat.....We DID have a president who supported trap and Clays. Clinton went duck hunting with a rifle...remember!

7. docrtaylor

docrtaylor TS Member

if your trying to sound racist -- good job it worked. if not your supporting what the antis already think of us -- an unintelligent redneck racist group.

I dont think "negroes" is the pc term anymore

8. jimx200

jimx200 Member

docr, the word Negro is not offensive in my view. I am dating a black woman (she's a Navy vet, college grad)and we have had discussions on these terms/words...she is from Texas and prefers black, Negro, and lastly, African-American. She is in her 40's so maybe it has more to do with age. She reminds me that she is a Texan first...lol. I'm guessing in todays world that anyone can find a word offensive if used in a negative context.

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land

docrtaylor, quote: "if your trying to sound racist -- good job it worked. if not your supporting what the antis already think of us -- an unintelligent redneck racist group. I dont think "negroes" is the pc term anymore"

Well that certainly went over your head. The phrase is being used per its historical context. In fact, it's a headline from the Atlanta Journal newspaper of Sept. 25, 1906.

Did you bother to even read the article, or are you just making a knee-jerk reaction to the title?

10. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

If the race baiting Jackson and Sharpton read why the GCA '68 was passed, they would have EVERY black person buying guns.

The Gun Control Act of 1968 was in reality, a tool to track firearms bought by minorities. The Nazi Gun Control Act of 1938 was a similar tool used by a madman, and is the template used for our modern gun control laws.

11. antique

antique TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.