1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== Dirt Digging on Herman Cain ==

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Buckle up. They're digging up bimbo stories on Cain (ala Clarence Thomas). But in Cain's case he apparently paid them off.

Doesn't really matter -- as I said months ago, in 2012 we're getting a RINO sh!t sandwich named Mitt whether we like it or not. So prepare to choke it down or help Obama get re-elected. Obama's future Supreme Court appointments will be a thousand times greater threat to your gun rights than Romney's direct impact.

-Gary

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Voting Libertarian looks better all the time.

I do not vote for anti-gunners from any party.

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

You don't really believe there is no dirt on Cane, do you? No one lives 65 years and has no dirt somewhere that can be exposed.

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Obama has dirt as well but his campaign team paid attorneys over a million dollars to seal ALL records. School transcripts, birth certificate, (if there really is one)previous addresses, employment etc. (employment was an easy one to hide...he's never had a job)

The only thing they couldn't hide was peckerheads voting records in the senate which apparently were nearly all "present".

5. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

As a side note; I always wondered why when all the commotion was being made about Obama and his background no one ever came forward and said “ Oh yea, I remember him. He sat in front of me in law school”, or “He lived right down the street from me”. It appears that no one ever knew this man or took notice of him anywhere. It boggles my mind.

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

When you can't win in the battle of issues, turn and attack the persons character!

Thats been the leftist and democrat mantra for years now!!

They taken "mud slinging" to a new, lower level !!

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Obama---the unknown man. No dirt, no information, no one knew him, no one went to class with him, no little league buddies, no former girlfriends, no college chums, who is he?

8. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

Shot410, EXACTLY! That's the point i was trying to make. But he wound up as the POTUS with no political track record. Or should i say any record at all. Sarah took one hell of a beating for not having any experience. Go figure that one out.

9. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Obama trained as a garbage man in his youth in Kenya where it's referred to as "Community Organizing". He learned well.

10. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

GW22.... can you tell me what the Obama Administraion has done to violate our second amendment rights? I haven't been keeping up with it.

blade819

PS..... also tell me what he has done to ensure our second amendment rights.

11. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

RE: can you tell me what the Obama Administraion has done to violate our second amendment rights?

U.S. Rep to U.N. says Obama wants Senate to ratify arms treaty

BELLEVUE, WA – The Obama administration “is seeking advice and consent” for Senate ratification of an international small arms treaty, and also supports the inclusion of small arms in the UN Register of Conventional Arms, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms learned today.

The disclosure is found in the text of a statement to the First Committee of the 66th session of the UN General Assembly, delivered by Laura E. Kennedy, the permanent United States representative to the Conference on Disarmament. CCRKBA obtained a copy of the statement.

In her statement, Kennedy recalls that the United States in 1997, under the Clinton administration, signed the Inter-American Convention Against the Illicit Manufacturing of and Trafficking in Firearms, Ammunition, Explosives and Other Related Materials. However, the Senate never ratified the document, and there was no interest in pushing the treaty during the Bush administration. American firearms rights activists have steadfastly fought against inclusion of small arms in any such treaty.

“More than half the members of the Senate have already advised Barack Obama that they will not ratify any treaty that threatens the Second Amendment rights of American citizens,” noted CCRKBA Chairman Alan Gottlieb, “so it’s not clear why he is – according to Kennedy’s revealing statement – suddenly seeking Senate ratification of this measure.

“If the Obama administration is this eager to push adoption of a treaty that’s been gathering dust for eleven years,” he added, “one can only imagine how fast this president will want to see action on the proposed global Arms Trade Treaty.

“This suggests that Obama fears he may be a one-term president,” Gottlieb stated, “and he feels a compelling need to finally bring his anti-gun agenda to the surface and push it through. We have known all along about his desire to bind this country to an international gun control scheme, and now Kennedy’s statement confirms that.”

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/41478

12. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

RE: can you tell me what the Obama Administraion has done to violate our second amendment rights?

Global gun control law pushed by Clinton

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is pushing for the United States to become a party to a global gun control law proposed by the United Nations. And President Barack Obama appears to be sympathetic to such an international power-grab and he's already displayed a propensity for bypassing the legislative process.

In fact, many believe the recent "Operation Fast and Furious" scandal had more to do with gaining support for gun control and gun ownership bans than it had to do with crimefighting and drug cartels.

"The Obama Administration will take its first major step in a plan to ban all firearms in the United States. The Obama White House intends to force gun control and a complete ban on all weapons for US citizens through the signing of international treaties with foreign nations," according to journalist Joan Sharon.

The goal of the treaty is to come up with internationally recognized rules governing the trade of guns and ammo. The United States is the world's largest exporter of arms.

To sooth concerns, the administration has said that it would sign the accord only if all other states agreed to it first, but pro-gun groups view the international treaty as a first step toward home-grown gun control.

U.S. lawmakers and groups like the National Rifle Association argue that it would essentially gut the Second Amendment by allowing an international authority to control American gun ownership.

A final version of the treaty is expected to be finished next year.

By signing international treaties on gun control, the Obama administration can use the U.S. State Department to bypass the normal legislative process in Congress. Once the U.S. government signs these international treaties, all US citizens will be subject to those gun laws created by foreign governments.

These are laws that have been developed and promoted by organizations such as the United Nations and individuals such as radical billionaire George Soros and New York City's Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

"The laws are designed and intended to lead to the complete ban and confiscation of all firearms," according to Sharon.

"The Obama administration is attempting to use tactics and methods of gun control that will inflict major damage to our 2nd Amendment before US citizens even understand what has happened," she added.

Critics believe Obama will appear before the public and tell them that he does not intend to pursue any legislation in the United States that will lead to new gun control laws, while cloaked in secrecy, his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, is committing the US to international treaties and foreign gun control laws.

"We will wake up one morning and find that the United States has signed a treaty that prohibits firearm and ammunition manufacturers from selling to the public. We will wake up another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that prohibits any transfer of firearm ownership. And then, we will wake up yet another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that requires US citizens to deliver any firearm they own to the local government collection and destruction center or face imprisonment," Ms. Sharon stated.

http://www.examiner.com/law-enforcement-in-national/global-gun-control-law-pushed-by-clinton

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Blade, have you not heard of Fast and Furious??? The real reason it came about. Bulge.

14. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Fact Check. Surely you guys have heard of that.

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Gary seems to have had his nose in the catnip here.

For one thing, he paid nobody off. There were accusations that the females in question "felt uncomfortable. In one case he was comparing the height of the person to his wife's.

The fact that the organization he represented gave them money to go away proves nothing. this is commonly done on a cost basis without regard to the merit of the charges, and considering the way attorneys charge they were right to do so. Giving them 20 thousand would beat the heck out of hundreds of thousands in litigation.

Going off half cocked in order to gleefully denigrate someone is a puke tactic.

Politico itself can't make anything stick:

"There were also descriptions of physical gestures that were not overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable and that they regarded as improper in a professional relationship.”

You knew this was coming. It's Clarence Thomas all over agaZgin, but without an Anita Hill to give it credence.

Buncha crap.

HM

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Politico is looking like they are racist,,,,they didn't bring any accusations against clinton,,,,so I guess they are racists....

17. over/under

over/under Member

Bigdogtx,why hasn't mslsd made any racists claims against politico?? I wonder??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.