1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DIRECTOR RESIGNS FROM THE ATA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ontariogal, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

I was saddened to receive a message earlier this week from Stacey Hodkey announcing her last day was to be yesterday at the ATA. As the Director of Marketing & Communications, Stacey was a driving force at the ATA, keeping us in the loop and forefront on so many issues and initiatives that directly affected the pleasure and success of our shooting. She really was the tie that binded us to the EC.

Wishing you great success and happiness in your newest endeavour Stacey - you will be missed!

Barbara Sheldon

2. Dieselman

Dieselman TS Member

I almost passed this thread by when I read that it was a "director" resigning. It is a bad day for the ATA to lose a valuable employee. I have met Stacey many times at satellite shoots and the Grand and I considered her the smiling face of the ATA and she will be sorely missed. I do hope that the EC tried to keep her because most progressive businesses are trying to recruit employees such as Stacey. I was not a direct party to one of her recent conversations but I overheard her telling others that she had recently completed her MBA work. What a shame that such a valuable employee leaves the ATA!

3. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Stacy,

In the hopes that you per chance may read this or someone may be able to forward it to you:

THANK YOU for all the help you provided to me and the Erie Crawford Trap League Youth program over the past several years. It was always a joy to finally catch up with you (when you slowed down enough for me to catch up with you :) in Vandalia during the Grand. I wish you the greatest possible success in any and all of your future endeavors. You will be missed.

Farewell,

Joe P.

4. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

I had occasion to meet and do some business with Stacey too. Whereever she goes I'll bet they don't realize just what they have! CLASS ACT!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.