1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Directions To Apple Valley Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by In plain view, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In plain view

In plain view Member

Looking for directions to this club. I can only assume it's in Apple VAlley but it also could be in the Victorville/Hesperia area. Assuming I was on Interstate 15 travelling Northbound approaching Victorville how do I get to the club? Bob

2. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 Member

Continue north on the 15 and exit stoddard wells road. Turn right at stop sign drive a few hundred feet and the range will be on your left. If the gate is open, take left path up to the trap field.

Jordan

3. radeck

radeck Member

Nice club to shoot at. Very friendly people. Shot the December ATA on my way to So Cal. Interesting background. Those boulders seem to be about one first down's worth from the 50 yard stake! LOL. Arrive early, I couldn't cause of the long drive and missed doubles which went first. Great time though. Scores not so much, but good memories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.