1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dinner at Tron's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by m70win, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m70win

m70win Member

Had a very nice evening at Tron's last night. Good food, drink,and nice bonfire. Just make sure you stand back when Tron lights the fire.

I got to met Foghorn and Dverna. It was nice to put some faces to the some of the guys that post. Thanks Joe

Tim

2. dverna

dverna Active Member

Good to meet you too Tim; and likewise for Foggy. Foggy took some photos so we may soon be "revealed".

Tron gets his fire pit "lighter fluid" by recycling CLP rags he used to wipe down his Beretta. He shoots it so wet it sprays oil on to his glasses for the first couple of shots.

It sure was a beautiful evening after all that rain.

Don

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, wish I would have been up there instead of just talking to you guys on the phone last night. Would have been fun!

I talked with Foggy while he was driving home today. He's not going to the AL state shoot, but we will see him at the Grand. That should be a good party then!!!

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Well I just rolled in at home around 9.30 pm made good time took 8.5 hours traffic wasn't to bad for the 600 mile drive home but did see over 30 dead deers on the side of the roads and about that many dead cars with orange tags on them sitting on the road side.

PerazziBigBore as Devi said I won't make it to the Al. state shoot I think I need to quit all together from the way im a shooting.

Nice meeting you all and also got to meet a few more new T.S. posters at the shoot.

I will have to see what kind of photo's I have later.

Foggy

5. m70win

m70win Member

Ya Don I didn't know you could get Breakfree CLP in a 55 gallon drum. I didn't ever know that when Tron said he shot his 391 wet that he dunked it in a whole tank of Breakfree CLP.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.