1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dinner at Foggy's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shrek, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shrek

shrek Active Member

Admiral Art,

Glad to see you paid proper respect to the Maker's Mark!! :)

2. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Mr. Charles,

Thats funny right there, I dont care who you are!

Foggy,
    You coming to Carmi Sunday?????????

Forrest

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Lady and the tramp!

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hmmm, more like Phantom of the Opera....Bob Dodd

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ya know I would have to say she was might nice want a picture taken with her father.

Foggy ... is she married?

6. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Hey foggy!

When are you going to come up this way?....haven't seen you in awhile
    We shoot every night of the week and both Saturday & Sunday if you want.... non-registered calcutta style 35, 50 and 100 bird races depending on which clubs you go to.

Mark Rounds

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Zard, chicks? :) Hap

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Zardozforty:

I thought I had my eyes wide open you should see them when the sun gets in my eyes they are even more closed looking.

Yall should had seen us at the other resturant we went to first we was wanting a steak so we went to a new place I never been to before and should had knew we was in trouble before we walked in the door because we didn't really fit the dress code so im sure they stuffed us in the out of the way section.

But I got to say they had good service we had at least 3 waiting on us and the only light was candle light now we know why so we couldn't see the 35.00 for a 12 oz steak well while they was pouring water in the glasses and another one brought the bread out then another one was ready to take our orders after we looked at each other we then decided to go somewhere else because Grandpaw probably would rather have mashed potatoes instead so we told them we was leaving we was afraid to drink any water because figured it would be 5 bucks a glass.

Well we got a lot more to eat at this place and at least we could see what we was eating because they had real lights.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

So Don q where are you at now

Foggy

9. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Foggy, Been to those nice dineries in Murray. Which one was these pics taken at? Might have been there, might have had FOGGED eyes and don't remember? I am staying with Ran and Marilyn at TN State, u going to be there? Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.