1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dingy Harry had no problem when Bush was president

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jul 15, 2013.

1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Senile old dickhead ALWAYS wanting HIS way,,,,,,,if I remember correctly a LOT of Bush appointees were held up on ratification........

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Speaking of Dicks. I thought Cheney was President. Poor George just took all the blame.

3. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Long after this administration is gone the judges he has appointed will legislate from the bench. It will be like having a little bit of Obama everyday for the rest of our lives. I truly believe he is the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

Darr

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Thank Big Labor too for the ten's...even hundred's of millions of union dollars they spent bringing this disaster to us.

5. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Unions, liberals, minorities and above all leeches have resulted in allowing the insanity to continue for a second term.