1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dimensions of original MEC 9000G box?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Can anyone give me outside Length width and height of the factory original MEC 9000g box? I found a local place that stocks a wide variety of boxes, and would like to buy one as close as possible in size to the original to ship presses in.

2. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

Have an original box for the 9000G which I have. Dim. are; 17 x 9 x 22.5.

3. Church Key

Church Key TS Member

I just shipped a Grabber with the wooden handle installed. It required an 18WX24L box because of the handle. I used one 18" high which required a lot of padding above the press. UPS sells an 18WX24L which is 12" high. This would work better. If you take the handle off, the length and width will fit in the MEC box mentioned above. I did not have the energy to remove the handle.

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Sam- Thanks a bunch!

Church- Thanks as well. I found some easily that would work, as you did, but the extra space adds alot of $ to the shipping (I just shipped a 9000g, and i was able to reduce the shipping cost from $25 to $20 by reducing the size of the box about 10%).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec 9000 dimensions