1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dillon SL900 WOW!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Big Dave, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Just got my SL900 set up and running. After making some adjustments and becoming accustomed to it, all I can say is WOW. I thought my 9000H was great, but even with having to pull a handle, this thing is SUPER. Thanks to all that helped me decide to get one.

Big Dave Borecki (The cherry pie guy)

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

You'll like it more as time goes on. The only bad feature is how fast you go through components. Right now I'm down to no empty hulls, and will be going out to the club in a few minutes to generate some more. Next weekend we have a registered shoot, and that will generate 300-600 more, depending on whether my son shoots or not, but filling them will wipe me out of shot, wads, and primers. It's a never-ending struggle keeping my Dillon fed.

3. Bridger

Bridger Member

Its a great loader and Dillon service is terrific. I've had mine about 4 years now and it will really pound out the shells. Things can and will go wrong as they do with any reloader but read and understand your owners manual as there is a lot of very good information in it. If you need help from Dillon, call their tech support and ask for Gary, he seems to be the go to guy on this machine. If you find that the wad petals are being caught by the shot drop tube and getting bent while being seated, call Dillon and ask for the 20 gauge tube, as it works much better than the standard 12 gauge tube. There is lots of good information and tips on the Dillon here which hopefully you can find with the search function

4. warren

warren Member

I agree the service is absolutly the best, I bought a used one and they overhauled it for nothing even paid the frieght and furnish parts free of charge. I was in Phoenix and went though their plant, great people and excellent products.

warren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.