1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dillon SL900 question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shot410ga, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Has anyone come up with an Automate type system for the Dillon SL900? I know PW makes one for the Metallics but not the SL900. I'll buy two if someone starts making them. After 36 years of reloading, I'm tired of pulling the handle. And No, I'm not going to buy a Spolar, PW, Mec, or Hornady. I like Dillon products.

2. jkortte

jkortte Member

Sent you a P.M.

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

That was just one of the bigger reasons I sold mine and got a 800+. The only loader made you can auto drive and case feeder to. It will flat put them out.

4. KMXT

KMXT Member

I have been asking about automation for some time also. Not getting anywhere. Hopefully someone comes up with an answer. So please, if anyone knows of anyone who has figured it out, let us know.

5. quartering

quartering Active Member

paint a mec jr. blue?

6. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

PW makes a motor drive for the XL650 which is identical to the SL900; same frame.

Call them and ask. I can't see why it would not work.

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

isnotyou: You must be new here. The "410" came from shooting my granddaughters new 410 one day. I broke all 25 from the sixteen with that gun, that day. Never to be done or tried again. They were new shells.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.